All submissions shall be anonymous for judging. NO markings, logos, company or individual names, or any other identification whatsoever will be allowed in the submissions. Any entry displaying any identification will be disqualified at the decision of the Professional Advisor.
All personal information will be kept separate and confidential from the judging Panel (See Entry Identification Form). Entries will be compiled digitally by an external third party to facilitate judging. Only after all judging is completed will the identification of the entries be made available.
The only exception will be to identify the entry as specific to the Student Award.
- Once registration fee has been processed (via Paypal), an unique Paypal Transaction ID will be available to participant – one ID per submission;
- submission shall be received digitally as PDF (for panels) and JPEG preview files; physical panels will not be accepted;
- submissions must contain a maximum of two panels A1 size maximum (594 mm X 841 mm) plus JPEG preview files at 1920 pixels wide;
- the panels must be oriented horizontally (landscape) only;
- a 250 word (maximum) written description of the project highlighting the key points of the submission; typeface should be legible from 3′ distance;
- typed entry form technical sheet listing sources of all major materials and systems used (include specific products if applicable); get the form here;
- filename convention: <Transaction ID>_A.pdf (for example: 99999CAT_A.pdf); <Transaction ID>_B.pdf; <Transaction ID>_A.jpg; <Transaction ID>_B.jpg; <Transaction ID>_Tech.pdf;
- please place all files in one folder and label the folder with your Transaction ID only;
- zip your folder, send your submission via services such as yousendit or wetransfer to email@example.com ;
- all entries must be submitted anonymously (see above filename convention);
- all entries must be submitted in English.